The 2016-2017 Tours are Booking Now!
Southern Exposure: Performing Arts of Latin America program is a national initiative designed to promote a greater understanding and appreciation of the richness and diversity of Latin American cultures through the work of its contemporary and traditional performing artists. Southern Exposure provides fee support grants to nonprofit presenters located anywhere in the United States and its territories that contract performing artists from the annually curated Southern Exposure: Performing Arts of Latin America roster. An emphasis is placed on funding engagements in communities that have little access to this type of work.
Presenter Booking Deadline: April 1, 2016
SOUTHERN EXPOSURE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Nonprofit presenters and units of city or state government nationwide are eligible to book artists and receive fee support grants
- Contact roster artist representatives directly to book engagements and discuss fee support grants
- Each engagement must include a community outreach activity that includes the artist
- Booking is ongoing through April 1, 2016
- Engagements must take place between July 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017
- Presenters can receive multiple subsidies for multiple roster artists contracted
Southern Exposure is a program of Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation (“MAAF”) made possible through the generous support of the National Endowment for the Arts (“NEA”).