Introducing Creativity Connects
Grant Program Description
Creativity Connects* is an initiative that will show how the arts are central to the country’s creativity ecosystem, investigate how support systems for the arts have changed, explore how the arts connect with other industries, and invest in innovative projects to spark new ideas for the arts field.
Grants generally will range from $20,000 to $100,000. No grants will be made below $20,000. Grants of $100,000 or more will be made only in rare instances, and only for projects that we determine demonstrate exceptional national or regional significance and impact.
Art Works: Creativity Connects grants will seek to benefit the arts and non-arts sectors by:
- Demonstrating the value of working with the arts.
- Supporting the infrastructure for the arts to work in new ways with new sectors.
- Building bridges that create new relationships and constituencies.
- Creating innovative partnership projects to advance common goals.
* Creativity Connects™ is used with permission from Crayola, LLC.