The 2016 NEA Art Projects Grants have been announced!
Congratulations to the 298+ organizations in the West for receiving over $6,754,000 in NEA funding! That’s 25% of the $27 Million that the Endowment awarded.
See below for details about how much each state in the West was funded and a listing of WAA Members who received funding.
Here’s looking to a great 2016!
|State||# of Grants||Total Dollar Amount Awarded|
WAA Members who received awards
- Alberta Bair Theater
- Anchorage Concert Association, Inc.
- Ballet West
- CAP UCLA
- Chamber Music Concerts
- Edmonds Center for the Arts
- Fort Lewis College
- Gallo Center for the Arts
- Irvine Barclay Theatre
- KRONOS QUARTET
- La Jolla Music Society
- The Music Center
- Northwest Dance Project
- The Nouveau Classical Project
- ODC Dance
- Philharmonic Society of Orange County
- San Francisco Performances
- Sangre de Cristo Arts & Conference Center
- Seattle Theatre Group (aka STG)
- Stern Grove Festival Association
- Sun Valley Center for the Arts and Humanities (aka Th Center)
- UC Santa Barbara, Arts & Lectures
- White Bird
- Whitefish Theatre Co.
- Yerba Buena Arts & Events
If we missed you here, let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.