Why Join Western Arts Alliance?
- Publish your organization listing and designated key staff in our comprehensive annual directory, available online and in print.
- Receive an updated PDF copy of the directory annually.
- Access the directory in our searchable online database.
- Gain valuable insight and expertise from dedicated professionals.
- Have the exclusive ability to rent an exhibit space (Artist/Managers).
- Save 25% on conference registration (for Presenters) and tuition.
Members-Only Access on Westarts.org
- Access WAA's Online Directory and Community, where members are able to dialogue and share information with each other.
- Set up online accounts for all key staff to access the member-exclusive online services.
- Online resource library with industry articles and professional development material.
Year-Round Programs & Services
Discounts: Receive a 50% discount on advertising, job postings, mailing lists, products and more!
News: Keep up on industry trends, association updates, conference highlights and member news with our newsletter Western Ways.
Network: Forge new relationships and strengthen existing partnerships.
Collaborate: Exchange ideas and find innovations of the field within the online community and at the conference.
Advance: Sharpen your skills with WAA's Professional Development Institute, Workshops and Seminars.
Ask us: The WAA Staff is here to help! We offer excellent customer service and support every step of the way.
For more information, contact Carrie Stephens, Membership & Communications Manager.