Teamwork Event Services
This year's decorator at the JW Marriott is Teamwork Event Services. Teamwork is a full-service general contractor for tradeshows, conferences, and corporate events, and they produce over 1,000 events annually with operations from coast to coast.
DOWNLOAD the Exhibitor Service Kit
As you are accustomed, the Service Kit includes information on advance receiving, materials handling, and placing additional furniture orders or extras such as literature racks, plants, carpet, or other accessories. All orders must be received no later than Friday, August 19, 2016 to receive the discounted rate.
Exhibitors’ primary contact at Teamwork is Chris Butler. For questions about the Exhibitor Service Kit or on-site materials handling prior to the conference, please contact Chris directly:
Electricity & Audio Visual
Electricity and A/V is ordered through Encore Event Technologies, the JW Marriott’s in-house provider. Electric in your exhibit space may be ordered for a flat rate of $175 (covers all three days of the Exhibit Hall, Tuesday through Thursday). Taxes and service charge are additional.
You can also rent monitors of various sizes, cables, or computers from Encore.
If you have questions, you can speak with Steve Torchin at Encore Event Technologies before placing your order.
Encore Event Technologies
PH 213 743-3669
WiFi in the exhibit hall will be available. Internet is also provided in guest rooms booked into the WAA block.
Exhibitors have a choice in how they get their materials into the exhibit hall:
- Advance Receiving and Warehousing
- Standard Rates
- Crated Materials: 200 lb. / $170 minimum; $85 for each additional 100 lb. unit
- Uncrated/Loose Materials: Add 30% to the rates above ($221 / 200 lbs minimum)
- Small Package Rate - $30 for the first small package not to exceed 25 lbs; $15 for each additional small package received as part of the same shipment.
- Standard Rates
- Cartload Service - $65 one way, $125 roundtrip
Exhibitors who reside in the southern California may choose to drive their privately owned vehicle (POV) to the loading dock to load-in provided their supplies and equipment total 200 lbs or less.(Otherwise, Standard Rates apply.)Cartload service will be available from Teamwork who will be managing WAA’s loading dock activity on Tuesday, August 30 beginning at 7:30 a.m. if needed.
Any exhibitor whose materials can be brought onto the show floor by one person, in one trip, without the use of hand trucks or dollies may bring their materials directly into the exhibit hall at no charge.
- For NAPAMA members, the caravan remains an option and questions should be directed to Jerry Ross.
Please see pages 19-24 in the Exhibitor Service Kit for full details on shipping and materials handling.
Your Company Name, Your Exhibit Number
The 49th Annual Western Arts Alliance Conference
c/o Teamwork Event Specialists
9933 E. Beverly Blvd.
Pico Rivera, CA. 90660
Advance Shipping begins Monday, July 25, 2016, at 8:00 a.m. and ends Friday, August 26, 2016, at 4:00 p.m.
Dates & Deadlines
- July 25, 2016: Advanced shipments may begin arriving Teamwork’s warehouse. Receiving hours are 8:00 a.m. through 4:00 p.m. PST.
- August 19, 2016: Discount deadline for orders and payments to be received by Teamwork.
- August 19, 2016: Deadline for electric orders for exhibit spaces and all hotel A/V orders through Encore.
- August 26, 2016: Deadline for shipments to Teamwork’s Advance Freight Warehouse; shipments must arrive at the warehouse NO LATER than 4:00 p.m. PST.