Promote Your Artists or Program with WAA
Advertising in advance of the conference is an important part of maximizing your registration. Establish a visual presence online and familiarize presenters with your brand!
Bundle and Save!
WAA offers great savings with our conference advertising packages: be sure your program or artist is front and center. Don't miss out on these great deals! Contact Membership and Communications Manager Tiffany Davis for more details.
- A: 30% OFF = 1 promoted post + 1 guide ad + 1 web banner ad
- B: 20% OFF = 1 guide ad + 1 web banner ad
- C: 10% OFF = Buy 1 banner ad for 3 months
Direct WAA website traffic to your website!
- Direct traffic to your own website! WAA Conference banner ads link directly to any URL you provide.
- Full Banner Ad
- TOP of conference and select pages
- Per 30 days: $90 member / $155 nonmember
- Size in PIXEL: 620w x 70h @ 300 DPI
- Full Banner Ad
- Submission Guidelines
Promote your showcase online and in print!
Independent Showcasing is an opportunity for exhibiting artists and artist/managers to produce their own showcase and present their talents to the WAA membership and attending delegation. With an Independent Showcase Listing, you can advertise your performance* on the WAA Conference Website and in the Conference Guide.
- The fee for each listing is $40. Each additional time listing is $20.
- Showcase Registration will be open online to registered exhibitors June 15 - August 10.
Each morning of the conference, August 31 - September 3, we will send out an e-blast to all conference attendees detailing the day's highlights. Pick your day and size and get your advertisement in every delegate inbox. Click here for pricing and details.
The Promoted Post appears pinned to the top of the Activity Feed, the most accessed area of the app. Promoted Posts can contain up to 140 characters of text, plus an image (640x640, .PNG) and a call-to-action button (buttons can be linked to an item or survey in the app, or to an external web page).
WAA staff will work with you to discuss the perfect timing to push your post to conference attendees. Click here for details and example.
Conference Guide Ads - SOLD OUT
WAA will not publish or advertise any showcase times of artists who are not represented by an exhibiting WAA member; this applies both to showcases produced in the host hotel as well as those produced at off-site venues.
- Only Independent Showcases that conform to the official Conference Schedule’s Independent Showcasing timeslots will be published or advertised by Western Arts Alliance.
2015 Independent Showcasing Hours:
Tuesday, September 1, 7:30 pm - 12:00 am midnight
Wednesday, September 2, 7:00 pm - 12:00 am midnight
Thursday, September 3, 8:00 pm - 12:00 am midnight
- While tickets may be sold to the general public for Independent Showcases, all WAA Conference delegates must be allowed to attend Independent Showcases free of charge.