Click above to view all the showcase listings for this year's conference! You can search by artist, exhibitor, date, location, and genre. Check back frequently, as exhibitors will add more showcases throughout the lead up to the conference.
The deadline for listing you showcase is Friday, July 25th.
List Your Showcase
Exhibitors: To register your showcases, follow these steps:
- Click 2014 Western Arts Alliance Annual Conference
- Scroll down and click Manage Showcases
- Click Register Showcase
Showcase Listings cost $40 for each showcasing artist/group. Each listing includes 4 additional time slots at $20 apiece. Should you have 6 or more times for the same artist, you will need to purchase an additional main listing.
Showcase Listing Terms & Conditions
- While WAA is not responsible for any independent showcase, WAA does encourage all conference delegates to attend, and showcase participants can market directly to those delegates via WAA's online Showcase Listings and in the WAA Conference Guide (provided that showcase times conform with the official Conference Schedule).
- All artists listed in the showcase listing must be represented by a registered exhibiting organization. WAA will not publish any times for showcases of non-represented artists in the WAA Conference Guide or on the WAA Conference Website; this applies both to showcases produced in the host hotel as well as those produced at off-site venues.
- Tickets for an independent showcase may be sold to the general public only. All WAA Conference delegates must be allowed to attend Independent Showcases free of charge.
- Only Independent Showcases that conform to the official Conference Schedule’s Independent Showcasing timeslots will be published online or in the Conference Guide. Independent Showcasing may exceed these hours, but any that do will not be promoted by WAA.